(Sold in Pack of 5)
TrueTooth – Molar
Tooth numbers: 1, 2, 3, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 30, 31, 32
3D printed radio-opaque teeth are true anatomic reproductions of extracted teeth.
TrueTooth 3D printed teeth are the exact reproduction of internal and external anatomy of extracted teeth. TrueTooth teeth are created with special heat-resistant polymer, and proudly 3D printed in the USA. Special handling is necessary to realize the maximum benefits of using TrueTooth.
- Use handpieces at 1,000 RPM with no torque limit.
- Ultrasonics are not ideal, but work best when used wet.
- Negotiate as normal using a lubricant.
- Use handpieces at normal RPM and torque settings.
- Irrigate as normal using NaOCl in a syringe with a side-vent needle. TrueTooth canal tissue will dissolve after 40 minutes of irrigation, similar to vital teeth.
- Continuous Wave or other heated obturation techniques: use heat pluggers at 175 degrees Celsius.
- Carrier-based obturation: obturate as normal.
- Use the shortest exposure time and the lowest KVP. After radiographing, lighten and sharpen image on screen for optimum viewing.
- Use alcohol on outer surface of TrueTooth during procedure for optimum visibility. Alcohol can be used in place of NaOCl.
Stay up to date with PlanB
New Products, FREE videos, discounts, and more. Directly to your inbox.